February 2016 brought lots of great comedy, music and TV episodes. I have a feeling this winter is going to end quite well.
I’m looking forward to all the March Madness (minus the basketball because I’m not into sports). I feel quite calm for the first time since this year started, so maybe the March lion won’t swallow me and just go out like a lamb?
Here are my favorites in pop culture for the month of February:
Favorite News Articles
1. I hope this reporter got a laugh out of this Bernie Sandwiches joke he created. Or else, Stephen Colbert is just “Reuben him the wrong way.”
2. #ObamaAndKids. Just the hashtag we needed to remind ourselves how much we’ll miss Obama when he’s gone.
3. Chrissy Teigen accidentally gave out her phone number in her new book. I thought people only put their address on dog collars…
4. Hayley Williams got married to Chad Gilbert! They’re wedding was so chill and cute ❤
1. Toi Et Moi by Paradis. I swear, if they don’t come to NYC when this new album is released we’re going to have problems.
2. Too Late Now by Anik Khan. I’m not a fan of hip-hop or rap, so this is scaring me. Perhaps it’s the jazzy, samba vibe I’m getting from this?
3. Somebody Else by The 1975. They dug deep into the dark abyss for this song, and I love it.
4. Hide and Seek by Nude ft. JJ. This is probably the sexiest lounge house track I’ve ever heard.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran at the 2016 Grammys. These two pretty much won cute.
2. Emeraude Toubia in Regard Magazine. She’s freaking gorgeous and I love her in Shadowhunters.
3. Nathan Fillion and his kitty. OMJ kitty kisses.
4. Kickthepj in clown makeup. He looks like a nicer version of the Joker.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Limitless, “Undercover!” Please tell me this is not the last time we’ll see Lucy Church! I love her femme-fatale sexiness, and I love her with Brian!
2. Lucifer, “Manly Whatnots.” I am so happy Tom Ellis uses his Welsh accent for this show. Rush fans, you need to watch this show!
3. Pretty Little Liars, “Where Somebody Waits for Me.” That Haleb flashback was hard to watch, but it was necessary for us to see in order to move on.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. “Make Me Like You” music video. Gwen Stefani is back and falling over skates!
2. Rhett and Link try interesting popcorn toppings. I could not stop laughing when Rhett calls Link his baby and then Link says, “I’m not your baby, I’m your popcorn buddy.”
3. “Baby Boy” lyric video. Yuna + Lincoln Jesser is pure music making brilliance. Love the way this lyric video ends.