Summer officially begins next week, and Olivia Munn is wasting no time breaking out the mini skirts for the occasion!
The actress was spotted in New York City dressed in head to toe sporty chic as she wore a leather mini skirt, graphic tee, and black hi-top sneakers.
I love how daring the mini skirt is! The embroidery on the mini skirt is also a really nice touch combined with the Bella Freud ‘Anita’ t-shirt.
See below for the original items Olivia wore (marked with *), as well as some alternatives to help you steal this super cute, laid back summer look!
1. Shoptiques, $426.00 *
2. Green Turtle, $19.99
3. Topshop, $480.00 *
4. ASOS, $108.00
5. Adidas, $52.97 *
6. Spring, $79.00
Is it just me, or did the Cannes Film Festival look like way too much fun this year?
The fashion at Cannes 2017 was absolutely killer! I really loved all the high slits and fun embellishments on the gown, but if anyone really stood out to me this year, it was Elle Fanning.
The actress wore a flowerbed embellished Dior gown on one of the festival days, looking like a delightful spring goddess. I love the primary color vibe I’m getting from the florals on the gown.
Side note: Are we sure Elle is only 19? She looks older than me?!
See below for three dresses inspired by Elle’s Cannes look.
1. Net-A-Porter, $420.00
2. Harrods, $749.00
3. Neiman Marcus, $1,498.00
Hailee Steinfeld gave us all metallic fever on Sunday when she showed up to the pink carpet at the Billboard Music Awards 2017 in Las Vegas wearing a sexy cut-out dress.
Designed by David Koma, the dress shows off some skin in all the right places without being overdone. I love how her metallic makeup look matches the dress!
Below are a couple of dress options inspired by Haliee’s Billboard Music Awards look.
1. Boohoo, $22.00
2. Make Me Chic, $36.90
3. Dillard’s, $99.00
Priyanka Chopra is making me want it to be summer already, especially with this 85°F NYC weather today!
The actress was spotted on the beach in Miami covering up her bikini in a military gray shirt dress, fedora and shades.
When I think or bikini cover ups, gray isn’t the first color that comes to mind, but I’m kind of liking this subtle summer vibe with military print she’s got going on here.
Below are some of the original items that Priyanka Chopra is wearing (marked with an *) and a few alternatives.
1. Nordstrom, $595.00*
2. Saks Fifth Avenue, $111.60
3. American Eagle Outfitters, $29.95
4. JCPenny, $30.00
5. FORWARD, $165
6. Neiman Marcus, $340.00*
Apparently, it might not be easy being green, but sure is easy wearing green.
Over the weekend at the 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards, Zendaya graced the red carpet in a gorgeous green sheer maxi dress by Zuhair Murad.
Similar to Pantone’s 2017 Color of the Year, Greenery, the dress is a gorgeous shade of light green, featuring a plunging neckline and embellished with a lovely floral design.
This shade of green doesn’t seem to be very popular when it comes to sheer maxi dresses, but below are a few options inspired by Zendaya’s look.
1. 6pm, $219.00
2. Lulu’s, $78.00
3. Forever 21, $18.99
I’m throwing a small party this year for my 23rd birthday, and some of the people that are coming have been asking what gifts they should get me.
Of course, a simple card will do, and for those coming to my party, your presence is more than enough to make me happy on May 20th. However, if you’re really considering spending some money on me, here are some things on my wishlist:
- Floral Crossbody Bag. I love florals, and I currently have a few solid colored crossbody bags in my collection of accessories but none have floral designs. Any color of floral pattern will do, preferably on a black, tan, or white background.
- Midi Rings. Every time I see cute midi rings at Forever 21 or H&M, there are so many to choose from that I end up convincing myself not to buy them for fear that they won’t match most of my clothing. Please go ahead and make a decision for me. LOL.
- Andrew Belle Lyric Postcards. Andrew Belle is one of my favorite indie artists. He released a collection of art prints around the end of 2016, but I never got around to ordering them.
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve Tube – Mandarin Rose. You can never have too many tubes of lip balm. If you don’t want to pay the shipping for such a small item, I’d be more than happy to stop by Anthropologie myself for the in-store pickup.
- Sandals (size 7.5 or 8). I’m looking at my closet right now and I only have 3 pairs of sandals, two of which are quite old. Platform (no more than 2.5 inches tall), gladiator, or flip flops suit me well.
- Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card. I have an Amazon Kindle and I sometimes walk around Barnes & Noble when I’m early to meet friends in NYC, so either of these in any amount would go to great use.
- David Dobrik Merch – Official Alex Ernst Tote Bag. I love David Dobrik’s crazy vlogs featuring his crazy friends, especially Alex Ernst, who constantly kicks white tables in, as illustrated on this tote.
- Avocado Chocolate. I’m sure this might taste weird, but if you’re bringing it to my party we might as well experience this odd (or maybe amazing!) flavor combo together.
- Duffle Bag. I travel a lot between my work and permanent residences, and the duffle bag I’ve been using is going to break soon. It would be so nice to have a backup duffle bag for when that happens. Something with both shoulder straps and a crossbody strap would work well.
Selena Gomez showed up to the Comme des Garçons-themed Met Gala this year with The Weeknd on her arm, a fresh new ‘do, and a gorgeous lace Coach gown.
I can’t imagine how many times The Weeknd must have complimented her on Monday night. She looked so freaking amazing!
I love the plunging neckline on this gown because it walks the fine line between daring and shy. The details on the gown are also a very nice touch.
See below for two similar dresses!
1. Azbro, $28.65
2. Luis Villa Roma, £ 2177.00 ($2801.58 USD)