Do not pity me, dears, I’ve fully come to terms with the fact that I will have to celebrate my birthday while social distancing.
I thought it would be nice to post my birthday wishlist on the blog, as I’ve done for the last few years. As always, do not feel obligated to get me anything! A simple birthday message in the comments (or if you’re a personal acquaintance a text or message via social media) on May 20th will suffice!
But like seriously, none of these items on the wishlist are essential so do not feel pressured.
- Toro y Moi’s Anything in Return on vinyl. Because I’m gonna need some sweet jams to chill with until I can resume my normal concert-going life.
- Raaka Dark Chocolate. I’ve been dying to try the Bourbon Cask Aged and Pure Cacao & Strawberry & Coconut flavors.
- Games for my new Nintendo Switch Lite. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle or anything fit for a beginner gamer is fair game (pun intended). If physical copies of games are less pricey than digital I’m not opposed.
- A pair of nude-colored or black sandals (size 7.5). After rolling my ankle last spring, I’ve become reliant on flat, strappy sandals to get me through the summer.
- Find What Feels Good T-Shirt. Yes, I’m a Yoga with Adrienne fan and I want to show it.
- Static Nails in DOE. I keep going back and forth between wanting to try reusable nails and realizing that I wash dishes too often for them to even fathom staying on long enough but I need a nail activity while in the hose bored.
- Low Rise Toesox in the color Festival (size S). Saw these in a friend’s Instagram story and I realized how many yoga poses I could do in these without the fear of slipping!