January 2016 was a roller coaster. Between celebrity deaths, award shows, and couples reuniting, I’m amazed I was able to keep up!
My list of news articles was way too long for this favorites post, so I selected the best few to share with you guys. I also had a great time picking music this month, and all of my favorite shows are slowly coming back from their hiatus, which means more episode favorites!
Here are my favorites for the month of January.
Favorite News Articles
1. RIP David Bowie. He and Iman are such a photogenic interracial couple. My heart goes out to her.
2. Leo DiCaprio went viral at the Golden Globes after flinching when Lady Gaga walked by him. Because, look at those side hoop hips, though.
3. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are engaged. Again. And they better stay that way.
4. Emily Blunt is pregnant! Wooohoo! Hazel is getting a sibling to play with!
1. “All That’s Left” by Manila Killa ft. Joni Fatora. This song can take me “round and round on this carousel” any day.
2. “House on Fire” by Sia. Only Sia can make what would usually seem like something masochistic sound romantic, and I love it.
3. “All I See” by Draper ft. Laura Brehm. Such a cute song right in time for Valentine’s Day.
4. “Home” by St. Lucia. “You can tell them you’re going home.”
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Majestic unicorn goddess iiSuperwomanii (Lilly Singh). Work that beach, girl.
2. Slow Magic on the drums. Must have been such a fun show!
3. Zendaya’s eyes above the fan. Those eyebrows are perfection.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Pretty Little Liars, “Of Late I Think of Rosewood.” I know it was Ezra and it’s killing me and I don’t know if I can take it.
2. Younger, “Tattoo You.” Kelsey got her own imprint and I’m so happy for her! #CareerGoals
3. Suits, “Blowback.” Welcome to hell.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Bevin’s Haul Heaven. Please bring Bevin and his weird friend back for another episode.
2. Ryan Abe’s poor face. Why would he do such a thing?
3. Josh and Kory find out who knows Colleen Ballinger-Evans better. Spoiler, it’s…oh heck just watch it.
Leave a Reply