Now that all of the “It’s Gonna be May” and “May the 4th be with you” memes are over, it’s time to look back at April for some monthly favorites.
Let’s just say some very peculiar things happened in April 2017…
Favorite News Articles
1. #FyreFraud. Let the disaster that was Fyre Festival be a lesson to all the entrepreneurs of the world.
2. There’s a new Barbie in town, and she rides the NYC subway. I almost want to be 5 again so that I can play with this.
3. Apparently adults in Australia aren’t allowed to go to Legoland. Speaking of wanting to be 5 again…
4. You can now avoid annoying coworkers with a Google Chrome plugin. Beyond awkward moment when you get a phone call while your coworker is telling you the same sob story for the 50th time.
1. “Saw You in a Dream” by Japanese House. I think she just went and plucked all of my heart strings to oblivion.
2. “Depths” by Mammals feat. Animal Feelings. This collab is everything.
3. “This Song” by RAC feat. Rotsdam. I’m yearning for another RAC album, so there better be one coming soon and “This Song” better be on it.
4. “Pay the Man” by Foster the People. I love how the lyrics of this song go from really hardcore to super sweet.
5. “Juice” by Bantu. Will summer come faster if I keep playing this jam on repeat?
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Selena Gomez is all smiles with the Coach crew. Love her new haircut too!
2. Goldroom in Asia. He’s definitely in his element here, even though this photo wasn’t taken on a boat.
3. Galimatias is back! Woooooooooooooo!
4. Elliott Morgan and the puppy. Therapy sessions.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. The Catch, “The Birthday Party.” Tess is so good at that multiple personality thing that it’s scary.
2. Bates Motel, “The Cord.” I’m actually kind of glad the show is over but I’m gonna miss watching Freddie Highmore’s innocent little face on Monday nights.
3. Pretty Little Liars, “These Boots Were Made for Stalking.” I forgot how awesome a friend Holden is. Glad he came back this season.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Liza and David do a Q&A at a store. Liza, please take David to a museum where Frida Kahlo’s work is on view. STAT.
2. Alonzo reacts to Ramsay’s Twitter roasts. I’m seriously concerned about some of the things people are cooking…
3. Chris Pratt surprised Caspar Lee for his birthday. Hey Chris, mind dropping by my parents place on May 20th to surprise a blogger named Dana for her birthday?
May flowers, do yo’ thang.