November 2017 was an emotional roller coaster. I went from dancing around my room to the month’s most danceable tunes to nearly bawling my eyes out over season finales. It’s no wonder that it took me this long to sit down and gather all my favorites in pop culture in entertainment for this post.
Let’s get to it:
Favorite News Articles
1. The deets on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding. Don’t mine me, I’ll just be here waiting for the specific date in May 2018 so I can set an alarm to catch this on television from across the pond.
2. Moschino’s dry cleaning bag dress. I can already see the Halloween costumes that will come of this.
3. You can now hide away in an 8-foot scarf this winter. You know you’re a New Yorker when all you can think about is how difficult it would be to take this off on a packed and extremely warm train.
4. Cards Against Humanity Saves America. Literally. Have fun trying to build that wall, President Trump.
1. “Pyor” by Darius. BRB, letting the enchanting instrumentals of this track keep me sane until the end of 2017.
2. “Mirage” by Satin Jackets. I’m dying to know who is singing the vocals on this because I really want to delve into their solo work if they have any!