Because 2020 couldn’t end without a reactivation of my nerve pain, I had to put off posting my combined October & November Favorites for a week and then I started slipping into a deep, dangerous bout of procrastination.
So here we are, on December 10th, looking back at the beginning of the last quarter. Cool.
Let’s get on with it.
Favorite News Articles
1. Mindy Kaling had another baby. HOW IS SHE STILL ABLE TO KEEP THE IDENTITY OF HER BABIES FATHER (FATHERS?!) A SECRET PLUS HAVING A WHOLE OTHER KID WITHOUT US KNOWING. HOW?!
2. Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton are engaged! Hoping he treats her well (we’re watching you, Blake 👀).
3. Harry Styles hung out at a fan’s house while she wasn’t home after his car broke down. I’d be so pissed if one of my fave musicians dropped by while I wasn’t there 😫
4. Assemblywoman Shirley Weber’s reparations bill in California. Gotta start somewhere. #BLM.
1. Saguaro Mix (Sunsets #5) by Goldroom. Such happy vibes for these trying times.
2. “Edge of Midnight (Midnight Sky Remix)” by Miley Cyrus and Stevie Knicks. Loving this mashup remix!