February was short, but it most definitely wasn’t short on entertainment and pop culture news. This month had the some amazing TV episodes and music, making me extremely excited about what’s to come in later on this year!
Here are my favorite things in pop culture and entertainment for the month of February:
Favorite News Articles
1. Kanye Super Bowl face. Is this his “I’m annoyed” or his “I’m pissed” face?
2. Lady Gaga is engaged! To all the men who feel pressure to buy a ring just as amazing as the one Taylor Kinney got for Lady Gaga, well…I don’t know what to tell you…
3. #TheDress. How did this even become a thing? And, more importantly, how can anyone be seeing white in this dress?!
4. Selena Gomez tried to pronounce Zedd’s last name. Priceless.
5. #Mugabefalls. This is so messed up but it’s hilarious!
1. “I’m a Ruin” by Marina and the Diamonds. I am ready to devour FROOT. So ready. HURRY UP MARCH 16th!
2. “The Line” by Seoul. I expect to see the music video for this soon, thank you.
3. “I Want You To Know” by Zedd feat. Selena Gomez. They’re adorbs and so is this song.
4. “Nothing But a Heartbeat” by Say Lou Lou. Those “oooh ahhs” in the beginning get me every time.
5. “Undiscovered” by Laura Welsh. The Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack is spectacular, and this song is no exception.
6. “One Last Night” by Vaults. Another amazing song off the Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack. The violins. The emotion. My heart.
7. “What Kind of Man” by Florence + the Machine. What kind of man? A very masochistic one, Florence. Love the song, but the video is too much to handle. The concept was very well thought out, though.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. JLo and Chris Pine at the Oscars. My gosh, that dress is freaking gorgeous!
2. Logan Paul Hollywood. Kim Jong Un just had to photobomb this one.
3. Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Tattoo. Such an amazing Super Bowl performance, and definitely one to ink on the finger!
4. St. Lucia’s new album is coming. And it needs to hurry up. These teaser photos are killing me!
5. PLL Season 6! It’s happening. Which means the torment isn’t over for us fans. Sigh.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Castle, “The Wrong Stuff”. This episode stars Jane By Design‘s Ben (Jane’s older brother, played by David Clayton Rogers) and he’s uber serious on Castle, which was both interesting to see and hard to get adjusted to.
2. New Girl, “Spiderhunt”. I feel you on that spider fear, Schmidt. And Nick with Cece?! No. NO. NO.
3. Pretty Little Liars, “Bloody Hell”. How could Ezra just let Aria run free to kiss other guys? Like, excuse me, she’s yours! Stahp this madness!
4. The Mindy Project, “No More Mr. Noishe Guy”. The water break in the wall foreshadowed this pregnancy and it was a brilliant. Watching this unfold is going to be mind blowing.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Jimmy Fallon’s lip sync battle featuring Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart. That Beyoncé number from Will Ferrell was everything.
2. Colleen B. and Ricky Dillon play Cards Against Humanity. The next Happy Meal toy should not be decided upon by Ricky Dillon. Just sayin’.
3. PJ’s firsts. Urglegrew. URGLEGREW.
Goodbye February. Hello, March. Don’t be too much of a lion…