November 2016, man.
Anyway, a lot of awesome stuff happened in pop culture during November 2016 in spite of other terrible things that may or may not be worrying us about the future. So let’s just forget about those and enjoy my faves for the month.
Favorite News Articles
1. This woman thought she could get into a bar using pizza as an ID. Tough luck.
3. Apparently Ben Affleck’s son caught a cold from Prince George. Does a royal cold feel any different from a normal one?
4. Kanye West tried to work from his hospital bed. Rest is for the weak.
1. “Stop Me” by Nick Murphy. I was having trouble understanding why the vocals sounded like Chet Faker and then I was like, mind blown.
2. “Die Young” by Brett. I just love how old school electronic they sound.
3. “A Lonely Night” by The Weeknd. So groovy.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Mike Falzone and Zoj’s wedding! And Elliott Morgan got to marry them off. How perf.
2. Neon Indian spinnin’ some tracks. I wish I was there.
3. Heidi Klum eating Super Dickmann’s before the AMAs. You do you, girl.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Lucifer, “Quid Pro Ho.” OMJ THAT ENDING.
2. Speechless, “R-a-y-c-Ray-cation.” Even though it didn’t work out, I love how brave JJ was!
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. James Corden plays TSA. And Eddie Redmayne smuggles some Fantastic Beasts passed him.
2. Alonzo Lerone as Eddie in That’s So Raven 2? Trollin’.
3. Kevin’s grandma got a boob job? More trollin’.
The last month of the year is here. Happy December!