The two tied the knot yesterday, May 24th, after knowing each other for about 10 years.
Kim and Kanye got engaged in October of 2013. Since then, speculations on how extravagant the wedding would be flew left and right.
Now that the wedding is over, here are all the things you might be wondering about what went down:
1. The wedding took place in Florence, Italy at Forte di Belvedere on Saturday, May 24th.
2. The pre-wedding celebration happened in Paris, France at the Palace of Versailles on Friday, May 23rd. (Horse-carriages and fireworks included).
Pre-wedding party pic
3. Lana del Rey sang at the pre-wedding celebration. That may or may not have cost about $2.8 million, according to DailyMail.
4. Wedding guests you may know: (besides Kris, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie, Kendall, Bruce, and Scott)
– Brandon and Leah Jenner
– John Legend and Chrissy Teigen
– Lana del Rey
– Andrea Bocelli (sang “Con te Partiro” and “Ave Maria” as Kim walked down the aisle)
– Jaden Smith (supposedly made out with Kylie Jenner at the wedding)
– David Blaine
– Serena Williams
– Lala and Carmelo Anthony
– Steve McQueen
– Lorraine Schwartz
5. Beyoncé and Jay Z were not in attendance. Queen Bey sent her congrats via Instagram afterward.
9. The bride wore Givenchy! Custom. Made. Givenchy. Haute. Couture. Gown. (I cannot believe the modesty of her dress of choice!)
10. The wedding cake: (top left corner of photo)
Kris Jenner and Italian Vogue editor Franca Sozzani with the wedding cake in the background
11. In and interview with E! News, Mama Kardashian claimed that she left all the wedding planning to Kim and Kanye.
12. Remember that wall of flowers Kanye bought Kim for Mother’s Day? Well, they flew that wall all the way to Italy and got married in front of it.
And for the love of North West, please stay married for longer that 72 days!