*POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS
* I may receive a small commission for items marked with an asterisk in this post should you decide to purchase them using the links below. Thank you in advance!
With only a few days left before Valentine’s Day 2020, you might still be looking for a cute Valentine’s Day gift or a few small trinkets to add to a gift basket for a special someone.
Luckily, Pantone’s Color of the Year, Classic Blue, provides the perfect inspiration for a wide range of gifts. I’ve compiled a few of my favorites below:
Kiko Nail Polish
Pura Vida Surfer Bracelet (Use code DANAGIBBS20 for 20% off) *
Cortni Flat Shoes *
Tommy Hilfiger Luggage
Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!
When I found out that Living Coral is the 2019 Pantone Color of the Year, I was super ecstatic because its the perfect color for Valentine’s Day!
In addition to being the ideal color to wear for a romantic Valentine’s Day night out, Living Coral is super easy to pair with neutrals. You can either go super light on the coral pink side or get deep into it with a rusty coral orange. Below are a few of my favorite Living Coral dresses and skirts you can pair with a black, tan, or white sweaters, tops, and accessories.
Unique Vintage, $98.00
KOH KOH, $49.95
Forever 21, $14.90
Lindy Bop, $$35.00
I must say, 2016 didn’t end completely horribly after all.
I mean, yeah, Mariah Carey got the last of it during the final minutes of 2016 at the Rockin’ New Year’s Eve Party on live television, but that’s over and done with now. New year, new fiascos.
Let’s take a look back at all the awesome things that went down in the world of pop culture and entertainment for the month of December 2016.
Favorite News Articles
1. Nordtrom sold a rock in a pouch for $85. And it actually sold out. /facepalm
2. Furry nails became a thing during the holidays. Must have been fun feeling like the Grinch is giving you a shower every morning…
3. Pantone’s 2017 Color of the Year is green. Kermit the Frog green. Evil Kermit memes, anyone?
1. “Baretta Lake” by Teflon Sega ft. SAINt JHN. Sounds a bit like Night Beds, and I love it!