I must say, 2016 didn’t end completely horribly after all.
I mean, yeah, Mariah Carey got the last of it during the final minutes of 2016 at the Rockin’ New Year’s Eve Party on live television, but that’s over and done with now. New year, new fiascos.
Let’s take a look back at all the awesome things that went down in the world of pop culture and entertainment for the month of December 2016.
Favorite News Articles
1. Nordtrom sold a rock in a pouch for $85. And it actually sold out. /facepalm
2. Furry nails became a thing during the holidays. Must have been fun feeling like the Grinch is giving you a shower every morning…
3. Pantone’s 2017 Color of the Year is green. Kermit the Frog green. Evil Kermit memes, anyone?
1. “Baretta Lake” by Teflon Sega ft. SAINt JHN. Sounds a bit like Night Beds, and I love it!
2. “Everything to Me” by Great Good Fine OK. These guys write the most adorable songs.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Jennette McCurdy at the Passengers premiere. Rock that red suit, girl.
2. Shay Mitchell with bangs. This should be her new look on PLL.
3. Tom Ellis in Vancouver. So the sun does shine on Lucifer.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. The Middle, “Trip and Fall.” Someone explain to me why Axl would think it’s a good idea to marry April under any circumstances?
2. Speechless, “‘C-H-O– CHOIR.'” Julianne Hough had the boys droolin’.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Marcus Butler’s Christmas disaster. I can’t believe he thought a box of Christmas gifts from the post was recycling.
2. JC Caylen gets his hair straightened. I actually kinda like it.
3. Pewdiepie deletes his channel. We got played.
Happy 2017! I’m off to watch the Golden Globes tonight 🙂