I decided to wait until Valentine’s Day to post this season’s winter playlist, a list of love-themed songs that I feel have a bit of a crazy vibe to them.
And don’t be fooled—this playlist is not all mush. I’ve thrown in a few songs about heartbreak as well to truly encompass the wide range of emotions that can be brought upon by romance.
Enjoy a crazy, mad journey of love with these 12 tracks.
1. Crazy In Love, Beyoncé feat. Jay-Z. You know I had to start this playlist off with a classic throwback.
2. Damn Baby, ALPINE. Damn indeed.
3. Glue, Fickle Friends. “Because our lips are like glue, I think I love you.”
4. Falling, Forever. Here’s to hoping we all fall “madly in love.”
5. Don’t U Want Me (Tyler Touché Remix), Young Franco feat. Blair de Milo. The desperation is real here.
6. Lovesick, Mura Masa. It’s as simple as the lyrics indicate.
7. One More Time, Jon Bellion. For when you just can’t get enough, even if it literally costs your legs.
8. Too Much (LEISURE Remix), Tora. Is too much love even possible?
9. Still Not Over You, Klyne. A mix of emotions.
10. Free Falling, Wolfside. A danceable free fall into love.
11. I Need You More, ATTLAS. The song’s title says it all.
12. Close, La Poré. End a cold winter night by “[sliding] in close.”
Have a Happy Valentine’s Day 2020!