Jennifer Lawrence was spotted in Hollywood earlier this week while filming for Jimmy Kimmel Live! (yes, she’s on the list of upcoming guest hosts!), and forgive me but if I was in Hollywood and had seen her and was able to stop her for a selfie I would have probably buried my face in her velvet blazer jacket for a few
The actress wore a light pink velvet jacket with blue high-waisted jeans and a floral vest.
I love the combination of textures she’s playing with here. It’s very easy on the eyes, and I’m sure it feels amazing on the hands as well.
I’m seriously going to have to get on this velvet train. It looks so comfy for fall!
1. Revolve, $795.00 *
2. Neiman Marcus, $795.00 *
3. Charlotte Russe, $32.99
4. ASOS, $51.00
5. Vestiaire Collective, $175.00
6. Farfetch, $665.00
* original item
November was a terrible month in serious news. Watching the evening news was hard, but when it came to pop culture there always seemed to be something uplifting to read.
As I say time and time again, pop culture news is always there for ya. Here are my favorites for the month of November.
Favorite News Articles
1. Jennifer Lawrence falls AGAIN. I think she’s the most accident prone person in Hollywood.
2. Memento is getting a remake. Sepia? Snapchat? Is this being written into the script or nah?
3. The judge told ’em like it is. À la Taylor Swift lyrics.
4. The Breakup Shop. The fact that this exists is sad.
1. Sofia Vergara’s wedding dress. Simply fabulous.
2. Chrissy Teigen’s sprawling out. Werk.
3. That cigarette tho. Gotta love TFIOS.
4. Nathan Kress is married. Yes. You read correctly. Congratulations!
1. “Home” by Islandis. These guys need to make more music. STAT!
2. “Light Up” by Mutemath. I see psychedelic lights every time I hear the intro to this song.
3. “Adventure of a Lifetime” by Coldplay. This song is making me so excited for the new album!
4. “Hotline Bling” Justin Bieber Remix. I listened to it on my cell phone. Right before my train went underground.
Favorite TV Episode
1. Limitless, “Headquarters!” Please tell me I’m not the only one still laughing at Mike dressed like a girl at the end!
2. The Mindy Project, “Jody Kimball-Kinney Is My Husband.” Can we just stop for a second and think about the chaos…
3. Castle, “The Last Seduction.” I get so happy when Beckett and Castle are together ❤
Favorite YouTube Video
1. James Corden and Justin Bieber pick clothes for each other. James looks like a street kid. What even.
2. Arden “just threw it on.” Will’s hand cameo was perf.
3. Will and Arden in the kitchen. These two are so adorbs I had to feature them twice this month 🙂
4. Mike Falzone’s “Hotline Beard.” Why didn’t he choreograph Drake’s video and save him the embarrassment?!
5. People are mad at the red Starbucks cups. But KKK cups? KKK CUPS?!
The holidays are coming! Happy December!
This is it, guys—the last movie of The Hunger Games trilogy was released today, marking the end of what many millennials found to be one of the most inspiring film franchises of the decade.
Katniss Everdeen is more than just the gorgeous girl you see depicted in the books and movies. She’s confident, strong, and symbolizes everything feminists have worked so hard to let the world realize what women are capable of.
I chose this digital fan art of Katniss I found on Deviant Art for today’s Fan Art Fridays because of how magical she looks as she stares up at the multicolored sky, gorgeous false eyelashes and jeweled crown softening her hard facial features.
For those of you going to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 this weekend, enjoy yourselves, and if you’re Team Gale, check out this fan fiction by Niamh2816 that I’ve chosen to go along with this week’s post in honor of NaNoWriMo:
View the original fan art here.
Another month has come and left us. The year is more than halfway over!
July was a great month for YouTube! I almost made the YouTube section 10 videos long, but I refrained. I decided to let you hear my voice for this month’s favorites, so check out the podcast below!
Favorite News Articles
1. Taylor Swift is a godmama!
2. Goats in clothes.
3. Mark Zuckerberg is going to be a daddy!
1. “Tonight” by Louis LaRoche.
2. “Let It Happen” by Tame Impala.
3. “Los Angeles” by the bird and the bee.
4. “Corner” by Night Beds.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Pretty Little Liars, “Oh Brother, Where Art Thou.”
2. Devious Maids, “Bad Girl.”
3. Suits, “Priveledge.”
4. Chrisley Knows Best, “Mid-Life Chrisley.”
Favorite YouTube Videos
As if we didn’t already love Jennifer Lawrence to pieces, the Hunger Games actress stepped off the red carpet in London last night to comfort a crying fan.
Lawrence was in the middle of an interview outside the Odeon Leicester Square in London when she saw the young girl nearly bawling her eyes out in awe of her presence. She was dying to meet her Hunger Games heroine, and luckily, her dream came true.
In the video, JLaw is seen taking pictures with the little girl and signing autographs for her.
She went right back to the interview once the little girl was satisfied with her fifteen seconds of JLaw.
For those of you who didn’t notice, Jennifer Lawrence is sporting a new pixie cut hairdo.
Too many people are commenting on the similarities to Miley Cyrus’ hairstyle.
Pixie cut or long haired, Jennifer Lawrence is still the same sweet, kind hearted person we all know and love.
Hunger Games: Catching Fire opens on November 22nd in the United States.