November was a terrible month in serious news. Watching the evening news was hard, but when it came to pop culture there always seemed to be something uplifting to read.
As I say time and time again, pop culture news is always there for ya. Here are my favorites for the month of November.
Favorite News Articles
1. Jennifer Lawrence falls AGAIN. I think she’s the most accident prone person in Hollywood.
2. Memento is getting a remake. Sepia? Snapchat? Is this being written into the script or nah?
3. The judge told ’em like it is. À la Taylor Swift lyrics.
4. The Breakup Shop. The fact that this exists is sad.
1. Sofia Vergara’s wedding dress. Simply fabulous.
2. Chrissy Teigen’s sprawling out. Werk.
3. That cigarette tho. Gotta love TFIOS.
Just found this in my camera roll. I love looking back sometimes for hours at old photos memories. In this day and age we take photos of everything, finding old photos bring back memories that you might not have kept. Laura didn't end up going to Amsterdam with us (as all the interior Amsterdam shots weren't shot in Amsterdam, only the exterior shots were) This shot of us arriving in Amsterdam was actually the last shot in the US. After this take we wrapped and packed our bags and we headed for holland. Summer of 2013 on set of The Fault in Our Stars w Laura Dern and Shailene Woodley
4. Nathan Kress is married. Yes. You read correctly. Congratulations!
Woah… jumped pretty quickly up to 900k over the last few days! Since it most likely had something to do with some recent, life-changing events involving the incredible lady pictured above, I thought it would be fitting to post this one. You guys… I found her. And I'm gonna love her for the rest of my life. For better or worse ♡ PC: @steveanderica
1. “Home” by Islandis. These guys need to make more music. STAT!
2. “Light Up” by Mutemath. I see psychedelic lights every time I hear the intro to this song.
3. “Adventure of a Lifetime” by Coldplay. This song is making me so excited for the new album!
4. “Hotline Bling” Justin Bieber Remix. I listened to it on my cell phone. Right before my train went underground.
Favorite TV Episode
1. Limitless, “Headquarters!” Please tell me I’m not the only one still laughing at Mike dressed like a girl at the end!
2. The Mindy Project, “Jody Kimball-Kinney Is My Husband.” Can we just stop for a second and think about the chaos…
3. Castle, “The Last Seduction.” I get so happy when Beckett and Castle are together ❤
Favorite YouTube Video
1. James Corden and Justin Bieber pick clothes for each other. James looks like a street kid. What even.
2. Arden “just threw it on.” Will’s hand cameo was perf.
3. Will and Arden in the kitchen. These two are so adorbs I had to feature them twice this month 🙂
4. Mike Falzone’s “Hotline Beard.” Why didn’t he choreograph Drake’s video and save him the embarrassment?!
5. People are mad at the red Starbucks cups. But KKK cups? KKK CUPS?!
The holidays are coming! Happy December!