Ah, February, the shortest month of the year, which, this year, we got an extra day in (yay leap year)!
Thankfully, February 2020 was not as horrid as the month prior. The Whisper Box turned seven years old (where has the time gone?!) and I went on a vacation as you saw in my previous post.
Let’s look back at my favorites for February 2020, shall we?
Favorite News Articles
1. Harvey Weinstein was found guilty of his heinous crimes. As he should.
2. This sprinting javelina basically won us all over. Legendary.
3. Sophie Turner is pregnant! A second Jonas Bro is gonna be a daddy!
1. “In the Zone” by Tobtok ft. JLV. A sassy groove that reminds me so much of RÜFÜS DU SOL.
2. “Love Don’t Cost a Thang” by Maty Noyes, Franke, and Lemaitre. I get déjà vu every time I listen to this song.
I’m not gonna lie, August 2017 was pretty fun.
As expected, some amazing tunes were released during the month. I had to cut my list down or else this monthly favorites would be basically all music.
Here are my favorites in pop culture and entertainment for August!
Favorite News Articles
1. Target is launching a line of $5 wines. I repeat: TARGET IS LAUNCHING A LINE OF $5 WINES.
2. This artist made a Van Gogh painting out of gummy worms. The idea seems fun but then ants are sort of a species that tend to like sugar…
3. Companies like Hertz started cashing in on the 2017 solar eclipse. They got so excited and overbooked, then ended up having to cancel reservations. What even.
4. Justin Trudeau fell out of a kayak. And he might have done so on purpose?
1. “Alone Together” by LEISURE. These guys are just phenomenal. So much groove and chill!
2. “Hurt Nobody” by Andrew Belle. I wish the tickets for his NYC show weren’t sold out so I’d have a chance to hear this live.
I’m really loving Jessica Biel in the new USA series The Sinner. I’ve been a fan of hers since ages ago when she was in 7th Heaven, I think she’s perfect for the role of Cora Tannetti.
This week’s episode really stirred me up, so I thought it would be fitting to feature some fan art of Jessica Biel for this week’s Fan Art Fridays.
Enjoy this amazing sketch of Jessica Biel I found by Justin Maas (@maas.art) over on Instagram. I can’t get over that look in her eye in this sketch! It’s like one of those “maybe I’m hiding something” kind of looks, you know what I mean?
See the original fan art on Instagram.