Ah, February, the shortest month of the year, which, this year, we got an extra day in (yay leap year)!
Thankfully, February 2020 was not as horrid as the month prior. The Whisper Box turned seven years old (where has the time gone?!) and I went on a vacation as you saw in my previous post.
Let’s look back at my favorites for February 2020, shall we?
Favorite News Articles
1. Harvey Weinstein was found guilty of his heinous crimes. As he should.
2. This sprinting javelina basically won us all over. Legendary.
3. Sophie Turner is pregnant! A second Jonas Bro is gonna be a daddy!
1. “In the Zone” by Tobtok ft. JLV. A sassy groove that reminds me so much of RÜFÜS DU SOL.
2. “Love Don’t Cost a Thang” by Maty Noyes, Franke, and Lemaitre. I get déjà vu every time I listen to this song.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Hamilton is becoming a film! CANNOT WAIT.
2. Rosanna Pansino living it up in Hawaii.
3. Amber Mark giving off brunette Rapunzel vibes.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. The Sinner Season 3. So excited with this season’s cast because I LOVE Matt Bomer so much! Also nice to see Chris Messina (Danny Castellano from The Mindy Project).
2. Mixed-ish, “She Works Hard for the Money”. That scene where she’s trying to get into the car after the valet retrieves it is killing me.
3. Grown-ish, “Real Life S**t”. I lost my mind when Sky misheard “training for your race” as “traitor to your own race”!
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Patiently waiting for more episodes of Qveenland, please.
2. Absolutely loving Loepsie’s content lately, esp. this Tea Time!
3. Cristine from Simply Nailogical painted Ben’s nails while he was asleep.
4. Can we talk about Sarah Baska’s boyfriend using q-tips as an ear gauge in this vid?!
March coming in like a lion…
Leave a Reply