Do not pity me, dears, I’ve fully come to terms with the fact that I will have to celebrate my birthday while social distancing.
I thought it would be nice to post my birthday wishlist on the blog, as I’ve done for the last few years. As always, do not feel obligated to get me anything! A simple birthday message in the comments (or if you’re a personal acquaintance a text or message via social media) on May 20th will suffice!
But like seriously, none of these items on the wishlist are essential so do not feel pressured.
Don’t forget to use my Rakuten link to get $30 cashback on your order!*
For my 25th birthday this year I won’t be having a party or anything, but since it’s my quarter life, I thought it would be cool to post about a few things on my birthday wishlist this year!
Please do not feel obligated to buy me anything! I’m honestly just posting this because I have this wishlist saved in my phone and I haven’t blogged for a few weeks.
- Qveen Herby Frames. I totes need this pair of gorgeous frames so I can be a BAMF like Qveen Herby!
- Qveen Herby Tumbler. I’ve been looking for a cute tumbler to carry my tea to work in. This one is the perfect size!
- Loepsie Tea Time Blouse. Love tea and love Loepsie’s YouTube channel so only makes sense that I represent with this tee.
- Camo Jacket. I’ve had this on my list of wardrobe staples I need to have in my life for quite some time.
- Skater Skirt. I only own one skater skirt and I love it so much that I kinda want to start a collection with at least two more colors.
- Essential Oils. I’ve been getting into essential oils lately and I want to add some more to my collection to try in my diffuser!
- Yoga Bolster. I learned to do the saddle pose shortly after starting yoga and I can only do it with a bolster so I definitely want one of these for my yoga sessions!
- Face Roller. These are all the rage right now, and since I’m super into skin care lately I’d love to try incorporating these into my routine.
- Hair Scrunchie with Scarf. Gabriella Lindley wore one of these in a recent YouTube video and I totally love how cute they are. Seems like a super easy way to make a ponytail fun.
I’m throwing a small party this year for my 23rd birthday, and some of the people that are coming have been asking what gifts they should get me.
Of course, a simple card will do, and for those coming to my party, your presence is more than enough to make me happy on May 20th. However, if you’re really considering spending some money on me, here are some things on my wishlist:
- Floral Crossbody Bag. I love florals, and I currently have a few solid colored crossbody bags in my collection of accessories but none have floral designs. Any color of floral pattern will do, preferably on a black, tan, or white background.
- Midi Rings. Every time I see cute midi rings at Forever 21 or H&M, there are so many to choose from that I end up convincing myself not to buy them for fear that they won’t match most of my clothing. Please go ahead and make a decision for me. LOL.
- Andrew Belle Lyric Postcards. Andrew Belle is one of my favorite indie artists. He released a collection of art prints around the end of 2016, but I never got around to ordering them.
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve Tube – Mandarin Rose. You can never have too many tubes of lip balm. If you don’t want to pay the shipping for such a small item, I’d be more than happy to stop by Anthropologie myself for the in-store pickup.
- Sandals (size 7.5 or 8). I’m looking at my closet right now and I only have 3 pairs of sandals, two of which are quite old. Platform (no more than 2.5 inches tall), gladiator, or flip flops suit me well.
- Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card. I have an Amazon Kindle and I sometimes walk around Barnes & Noble when I’m early to meet friends in NYC, so either of these in any amount would go to great use.
- David Dobrik Merch – Official Alex Ernst Tote Bag. I love David Dobrik’s crazy vlogs featuring his crazy friends, especially Alex Ernst, who constantly kicks white tables in, as illustrated on this tote.
- Avocado Chocolate. I’m sure this might taste weird, but if you’re bringing it to my party we might as well experience this odd (or maybe amazing!) flavor combo together.
- Duffle Bag. I travel a lot between my work and permanent residences, and the duffle bag I’ve been using is going to break soon. It would be so nice to have a backup duffle bag for when that happens. Something with both shoulder straps and a crossbody strap would work well.