I’m throwing a small party this year for my 23rd birthday, and some of the people that are coming have been asking what gifts they should get me.
Of course, a simple card will do, and for those coming to my party, your presence is more than enough to make me happy on May 20th. However, if you’re really considering spending some money on me, here are some things on my wishlist:
- Floral Crossbody Bag. I love florals, and I currently have a few solid colored crossbody bags in my collection of accessories but none have floral designs. Any color of floral pattern will do, preferably on a black, tan, or white background.
- Midi Rings. Every time I see cute midi rings at Forever 21 or H&M, there are so many to choose from that I end up convincing myself not to buy them for fear that they won’t match most of my clothing. Please go ahead and make a decision for me. LOL.
- Andrew Belle Lyric Postcards. Andrew Belle is one of my favorite indie artists. He released a collection of art prints around the end of 2016, but I never got around to ordering them.
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve Tube – Mandarin Rose. You can never have too many tubes of lip balm. If you don’t want to pay the shipping for such a small item, I’d be more than happy to stop by Anthropologie myself for the in-store pickup.
- Sandals (size 7.5 or 8). I’m looking at my closet right now and I only have 3 pairs of sandals, two of which are quite old. Platform (no more than 2.5 inches tall), gladiator, or flip flops suit me well.
- Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card. I have an Amazon Kindle and I sometimes walk around Barnes & Noble when I’m early to meet friends in NYC, so either of these in any amount would go to great use.
- David Dobrik Merch – Official Alex Ernst Tote Bag. I love David Dobrik’s crazy vlogs featuring his crazy friends, especially Alex Ernst, who constantly kicks white tables in, as illustrated on this tote.
- Avocado Chocolate. I’m sure this might taste weird, but if you’re bringing it to my party we might as well experience this odd (or maybe amazing!) flavor combo together.
- Duffle Bag. I travel a lot between my work and permanent residences, and the duffle bag I’ve been using is going to break soon. It would be so nice to have a backup duffle bag for when that happens. Something with both shoulder straps and a crossbody strap would work well.