For my 25th birthday this year I won’t be having a party or anything, but since it’s my quarter life, I thought it would be cool to post about a few things on my birthday wishlist this year!
Please do not feel obligated to buy me anything! I’m honestly just posting this because I have this wishlist saved in my phone and I haven’t blogged for a few weeks.
- Qveen Herby Frames. I totes need this pair of gorgeous frames so I can be a BAMF like Qveen Herby!
- Qveen Herby Tumbler. I’ve been looking for a cute tumbler to carry my tea to work in. This one is the perfect size!
- Loepsie Tea Time Blouse. Love tea and love Loepsie’s YouTube channel so only makes sense that I represent with this tee.
- Camo Jacket. I’ve had this on my list of wardrobe staples I need to have in my life for quite some time.
- Skater Skirt. I only own one skater skirt and I love it so much that I kinda want to start a collection with at least two more colors.
- Essential Oils. I’ve been getting into essential oils lately and I want to add some more to my collection to try in my diffuser!
- Yoga Bolster. I learned to do the saddle pose shortly after starting yoga and I can only do it with a bolster so I definitely want one of these for my yoga sessions!
- Face Roller. These are all the rage right now, and since I’m super into skin care lately I’d love to try incorporating these into my routine.
- Hair Scrunchie with Scarf. Gabriella Lindley wore one of these in a recent YouTube video and I totally love how cute they are. Seems like a super easy way to make a ponytail fun.