Oh. Em. Gee. It’s. May. Like, two weeks into May already and I’m just getting a chance to sit down to write this April Favorites post.
I have been so busy and so exhausted. Every time I told myself I would get this post done I’d end up falling asleep.
Anyway, April had some interesting comedic value and great music (I only hold back on the music section this month because I’m hella busy)!
Here we go:
Favorite News Articles
1. Melania Trump’s white hat. Because we couldn’t resist making memes out of this ensemble. #MelaniasHatForPrez
2. Yodeling Kid. Mason Ramsey made it to Coachella, y’all. And he put out a single. WHAT?! Crank. Da. Club. Remixes.
3. Royal baby number three is finally here and has a name. Welcome, Louis Arthur Charles.
4. University of Utah’s cry closet. Where was this when I was at Bard slowly dying from finals week?
1. “Limbo” by Robotaki feat. SHOR. That synth melody takes me to another universe. Love the vocals from SHOR combined with Robotaki’s synth genius!
2. “South” by Galimatias. I swear if this boy doesn’t bring his falsetto to NYC soon I might die.
3. “Killer” by Coleman Hell. This whole “strip tease in reverse” thing would be a great idea for a music video. Just sayin.’
4. “Where Your Heart Goes” by Uppermost feat. SMYL. I’m feeling all the feels with this one. Gosh, those are some heart wrenching lyrics!
5. “Everybody Hates Me” (Linn Remix) by The Chainsmokers feat. Linn. Just because you asked so sweetly and eagerly, Linn, I’ll be that friend you want to drink tequila with. Just lemme know when and where.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is a daddy! Tiana Gina is so precious.
2. Lilly Singh in traditional attire. YAAAASSS. Werk.
3. Chip Gaines fangirling over Joanna’s new cookbook in the crowd on the Today show. Hubby of the year, right here.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Suits, “Good-Bye.” I approve of the way they handled Rachel and Mike’s departure. Can’t wait to see how Harvey and Donna fare now that they’re kind of like empty nesters!
2. Lucifer, “All Hands on Decker.” This just confirmed my desire to not have a bachelorette party.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Jennifer Lopez’s “El Anillo” music video. As soon as I saw Miguel Ángel Silvestre from Sense8 I lost it.
2. Janelle Monae’s Dirty Computer Emotion Picture. Beautifully done. So much important subject matter is touched upon throughout the album/film in terms of issues we’re currently facing in America.
3. Liza Koshy’s ASMR vlogging. I can get used to this.
It’s already May, so none of that JT stuff.
Leave a Reply