There’s literally less than 8 weeks left of 2015. What. Even.
October brought a month filled with amazing videos and new music! This list of monthly faves would have been a lot longer if I had the time.
Here are my favorite things in pop culture for the month of October:
Favorite News Articles
1. The #ZOLA story. Is someone buying the film rights to this?
2. Lyft zombies. Can you imagine walking down the street and a zombie just randomly gets out of a car?!
3. Air France workers rip the shirts off their backs in protest. Dramatic much?
4. This adorbs little pug wanted to ride the Vespa. They just wouldn’t let him on, yo.
5. Mila Kunis would cover up a crime for her daughter. Mommy bond is strong.
6. Passengers on a delayed train sing Drake songs. Nothing brings NYC closer than a subway car.
1. “New York City” by The Chainsmokers. New York City will be good to you if you steer clear of the players.
2. “All Over You” by LEISURE. I’ve probably played this song a gazillion times since it came out.
3. “Me & the Rhythm” by Selena Gomez. Instant favorite off her new album.
4. “Science Fiction” by Christine and the Queens. So happy she released her album in the U.S.!
5. “Dancing on Glass” by St. Lucia. This song has me so pumped for a new album from these guys.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Tanya Burr’s Glamour cover. She looks so different!
View this post on Instagram
So excited to share with you guys my Glamour magazine COVER! *pinches self* Thank you so much for all of your wonderful congratulatory messages and for all the love and support you guys have given me over the last 6 years. I feel like this is such a huge milestone. I've just uploaded a vlog to my YouTube channel as I vlogged on the day of the photoshoot – link to that is in my bio. Thank you @glamouruk and @joelvinglamour for having me on your cover and @damon_baker @marygreenwell @nailsbymh @carlosferraz_ and @nataliehartleywears for the best day ever on the shoot. The magazine is out on November 2nd! #GLAMOURxTanyaBurr
2. Meghan Camarena looks super cute in these shades! Work it gurl 😉
3. Sarah Barthel’s yorkie got mad skills! When is he going on tour?
4. Olivia becomes one with the sofa. She just wants to blend in.
5. Kimbra in NYC. How did I not know she was here?!
6. Hilary Duff’s canine PDA. Call the paparazzi.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Castle, “The Nose.” I’d hate to be that keen a smeller.
2. The Mindy Project, “Stay at Home MILF.” Those stay at home mommy outfits were super cute.
3. How to Get Away with Murder, “Meet Bonnie.” Why did no one take the briefcase full of money and go celebrate?
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Drake’s “Hotline Bling” dancing. How could they let him go out there without real choreography?
2. Extra gum commercial. Brb, bawling.
3. The 1975’s “Love Me” music video. My head hurts.
4. Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” dance video. These girls are phenomenal!