September has ended and the end of the year is nearing. Gosh, where did it all go?
This month brought a ton of fall season premieres and amazing music from some of my favorite artists. Here are my favorites in pop culture for September:
Favorite News Articles
1. Legless model Kanya Sesser. Just goes to show you can’t let life beat you down. Make the best of any and all situations.
3. Devious Maids gets renewed for season 4! It better! Pssshhh.
1. “Can’t Feel My Face” (Cover) by Karmin. I was waiting for something awesome to happen in this cover and it did, and it was hella good. (see what I did there?)
2. “FOOLS” by Troye Sivan. Words cannot explain how proud all of YouTube is of Troye Sivan.
3. “Jaded” by Disclosure. I think this is the first song I’ve heard with Disclosure’s vocals and me really likey.
4. “I Can’t Be Your Superman” by Skylar Spence. I think I listened to this song like 100 times already since it came out. And what do you mean you can’t be my superman, Ryan?
5. “Automatic” by Zhu feat. AlunaGeorge. This collab is too much beautifulness for me to handle…
Favorite Celeb Intagrams
1. Jim Chapman and Tanya Burr are finally married! So happy for them ❤
2. Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee at Jim and Tanya’s wedding. I just LOVE the scarf accessory on Caspar!
3. The boys are looking spiffy. It’s like they all just walked off the page of a men’s magazine and into the wedding party!
4. Kisses and scruffiness. Is it just me or is Ryan Seacrest looking old?
5. Edy Ganem is pregnant! AHHHHHH! Looks like she won’t be on Devious Maids for a little while…
Favorite TV Episodes
1. The Mindy Project, “While I Was Sleeping.” I’m so happy this show didn’t die because of FOX. And OMJ engagement!
2. The Late Late Show with James Corden, Episode 77. Of course I’m going to be partial to this episode because I watched it live. And come on, BRADLEY COOPER DANCED. HOW COULD I NOT LOVE THIS?
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Rhett’s people watching while in the park. I can’t tell which of these three stories is the funniest.
2. Grace Helbig does Chester See’s makeup. He looks like an Asian girl!
3. Ballroom dancing on NYC crosswalks. This is the cutest thing ever in theory, but I wouldn’t want to try this during rush hour.