Alrighty. April is over, May is here, and hopefully you’ve got those ridiculous Justin Timberlake “It’s Gonna Be May” meme laughs out of your system.
The beginning of April seemed kind of dull for pop culture news but things got interesting towards the end.
Here are my April favorites!
Favorite News Articles
1. Ariana Grande’s dad intervenes on Big Sean’s Instagram comment. Detroit Sean? Hmmmm… The D is not…lemme just leave that alone…
2. Square-faced dog haircuts. To all the dog owners in the world: how about no.
3. The Pinktax project. I’m glad this is being addressed.
4. A high schooler’s life in headlines. Hilarious.
1. The Beach (Les Loups Remix) by PWNDTIAC feat. Krue. I just love this so much.
2. Say You Will by Trails and Ways. The amount of sexy in this song.
3. Can I by Alina Baraz and Galimatias. Only Alina Baraz can undress a person with her voice. New superpower officially unlocked.
4. All Time Low by Jon Bellion. He tried to fix his pride but “that sh*t’s broken.” Poor thing.
5. Let’s Get Slow by Aeroplane feat. Benjamin Diamond. You know summer is coming when you start hearing songs like this.
6. American Oxygen by Rihanna. Welcome to the new America.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. St. Lucia at Coachella. Totally wish I was there!
2. Edgar and Pewdiepie. I can’t deal.
3. Amy from Karmin’s new hairdo. LOVE IT. And her eyeballs are so gorgeous!
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Bates Motel, “Norma Louise.” I still cannot believe Norman dressed up in his mother’s robe. Definitely an episode to remember.
2. Castle, “In Plane Sight.” It was so nice seeing Inbar Lavi (Revivia) from Underemployed in this episode!
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Grace takes on the Kylie Jenner lip challenge. This is how it’s done.
2. Joe Weller is an internet melt. Or, used to be.
3. Joe Sugg does some more impressions. I cannot believe what he made Nala do!
4. Marcus Butler and Niomi Smart switch clothes. I can’t even.
May flowers, you comin’?