Valentine’s Day weekend is over. You probably had way too much fun slipping and sliding on the treacherous ice in the Northeast if you happen to live there.
Some amazing news spread left and right over the passed three days. I mean, “jaw-dropping, OMG, AWW” quality kind of events happened in pop culture.
This list was originally “5 Love-ly Things That Occurred in the Celeb World Post-Valentine’s Day 2014” about fifteen minutes ago.
That’s just how amazing.
So here we go:
1. The epic photos of Lauren Silverman and Simon Cowell’s son, Eric Phillip Selig Cowell, born in New York City on February 14th. Now that is a name.
— POPSUGAR (@POPSUGAR) February 16, 2014
2. Ellen Paige comes out as gay. Alright! Can you star in another movie with Michael Cera ASAP? Can that be arranged, Ellen? I’m having Juno deprivations at the moment.
3. Christina Aguilera is now engaged to Matthew Rutler. This guy definitely knows how to sweep a girl off her feet.
4. Jennifer Lawrence is presenting at the Oscars this year. I’m literally dying for the premiere of the 86th Academy Award Show on Sunday, March 2nd to come already.
5. John Krasinski and Emily Blunt’s daughter Hazel was born today, February 16th. Daddy Krasinski is jazzed about it.
Wanted to let the news out directly. Emily and I are so incredibly happy to welcome our daughter Hazel into the world today! Happy bday!
— John Krasinski (@johnkrasinski) February 16, 2014
6. Canadian artist LIGHTS and Blessthefall’s Beau Bokan’s baby girl, Rocket Wild Bokan, has arrived! In honor of this, can we just watch them cover Lana del Rey’s “Video Games”?
This is too much for love cupid Eros to handle. Can we cool it until next year, guys?