ABC hosted three hours of non-stop, top-notch entertainment on Sunday evening at the American Music Awards show.
So. Much. Talent!
Every performer did such an amazing job that it was so hard to pick five favorites. So I chose six instead.
As usual, the ladies rocked our socks off with their chart topping hits. The guys did an okay job, but, girl power!
Here are my six favorite AMA 2014 perfomances:
1. Taylor Swift, “Blank Space”
Was that real fire?!
2. Sam Smith, “Only One” ft. ASAP Rocky
This song gets me every time! *sniffles*
3. Lorde, “Yellow Flicker Beat”
That lipstick smudge though!
4. Selena Gomez, “The Heart Wants What it Wants”
So emotional. Props for holding it together, girl.
5. Nicki Minaj ft. Skylar Grey, “Bed of Lies”
Beautiful ballad. Didn’t know she had it in her!
6. Jennifer Lopez “Booty” ft. Iggy Azalea
It wouldn’t have been much of a finale without the booty.
New York Fashion week brought a night of hot models, amazing performances and bootyliciousness to the Fashion Rocks event at Barclay’s Center on Tuesday.
The show was hosted by Ryan Seacrest, who looked absolutely dapper in a suit and blue bow tie.
The evening began with the very anti-climatic entrance of Usher, introduced by a pre-taped motorcycle ride through NYC. He proceeded to perform “She Came to Give It to You” with some help from Jourdan Dunn who looked stunning!
The rest of the performances failed to disappoint. Here are some of the night’s highlights:
1. Pitbull’s Gatsby-esque performance of “Fireball.” It’s always a party with Pitbull.
2. When Ryan Seacrest stood with a group of gorgeous models.
3. Enrique Iglesias’ performance with Sean Paul.
4. JLo’s “Booty.” WOW.
5. When JLo started giving Nicki Minaj the look during her “Anaconda” performance. #BootyWars
6. When Justin Bieber stripped down to his underwear and the audience booed him.
7. Rita Ora grabbing a male model’s butt. And then wished she could follow him off stage.
8. Latrice Royale. ‘Nuff said.
What did you think of all the craziness that happened during the show?
Enjoy Mercedes Benz Fall Fashion Week 2014!