Before you begin reading this post, please ensure that you have done at least one of the following:
Safely participated in a protest (only if you are healthy enough to be outdoors)
If not, please do not come back to this blog until you have completed one of the aforementioned things.
The world better not experience a week like the last week of May 2020 ever again.
Despite all the ways May went wrong, I was still able to find some amazing things last month that’ll put a smile on your face, if only for a few moments.
Let’s get to it:
Favorite News Articles
1. Post Malone is launching a brand of rosé. I feel like I’m the only person who is super hype about this!
2. Hamilton the musical will stream on Disney+ in July! CHRISTMAS IN JULY!
3. The law wouldn’t let Baby Musk keep his name. But not even an intervention from the state could change it enough.
1. “Passion” by RAC feat. Louis the Child. “We’re pieces of the universe…”
2. “Selhurst Park” by Wild Front. Never ceases to amaze me how much emotion they manage to pack into one song.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. A sweet Mother’s Day post from Mindy Kaling.
2. Anna Kendrick living the virtual life.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. How to Get Away With Murder, “Stay”. This show could have ended so much worse, and therefore I was satisfied with this series finale.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Buscabulla really hit the mark with this music video for “Nydia.”
2. Mike is boyfriend of the year for reminding Rosanna to add one egg at a time.
Waiting on the world to change.