August Favorites: Obama Ave & ‘Little Women’ Trailer
I think August was by far the hardest month of 2019. While the month may be over, the fight against gun violence is far from.
And now, a look at the light-hearted pop-culture and entertainment items that kept me going during August 2019.
(P.S. The Monthly Favorites podcast will be on hiatus until at least January 2020 while I revamp it!)
Favorite News Articles
1. The petition to rename the street outside of Trump Tower Obama Ave.
2. Black Panther 2 is coming in 2022 (so far away)!
3. Rosa Parks and Sally Ride Barbie dolls are the newest additions to the Mattel universe.
1. “Warm” by Charli XCX ft. Haim
2. “Bags” by Clairo
3. “Lions” by Wild Front
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Marzia and Pewdiepie got married!
2. White Sea (Morgan Kibby) dyed her hair blonde!
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Suits, “If the Shoe Fits.” So good to see Mike Ross again!
2. Pearson, “The Former City Attorney.” More Harvey cameos, please.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Little Women trailer.
2. Jenna Marbles is bringing back ALL the ’90s accessories.
3. Arden Rose’s fitness journey.
4. Scarlet Takes a Tumble gets music meme-ified.
Autumn is coming.