December 2015 was full of fun, holiday themed pop culture feature articles and videos. There were so many YouTube videos on my favorites list that I had to cut some of them out just to avoid making this post too long!
Here are my favorites in pop culture for the month of December.
Favorite News Articles
1. The cat in the Santa hat. Pure torture.
2. Children’s Christmas letters to Satan. The worst spelling error EVER. I can imagine how fun this must have been to write.
3. New Girl season 5 teaser confusion. Because Jess’ broken legs were honestly the only thing I could think about throughout the entire clip.
1. “Focus” by P’ARIS. This song’s lyrics are just so captivating, especially the first verse. I’m excited to hear what else P’ARIS has in store for us in 2016.
2. “UGH!” by The 1975. Just from this song alone, I can tell I like it when you sleep, for you are so peaceful yet so unaware of it is going to be amazing.
3. “Learning for Your Love” by Chet Faker ft. Marcus Marr. That guitar melody after the chorus sends me into a frenzy every time.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Cara Delevingne and St. Vincent came back with a vengeance. One does not simply attempt to take photos up someone’s skirt and get away with it.
2. “The boys” (Caspar Lee, Oli White, and Joe Sugg). Joe’s face in this Instagram is everything.
3. Ava Gordy in blue. Simply. Gorgeous.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Chrisley Knows Best, “Sports Day.” I’m such a schadenfreude for laughing at Chase’s fall during the obstacle course run.
2. Limitless, “This is Your Brain on Drugs.” Great. Now everyone is going to start getting shot and killed at the agency because of NZT.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Good Mythical Moms. Is it crazy that I actually think this would be a successful spin off?
2. Rachel and Colleen Ballinger’s awkward Christmas dance. I couldn’t handle the awkward.
3. New romantic interest in Joe Sugg’s diary. Young Joe was a hot topic with all the ladies, it appears.