*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
I got sent another Voxbox by Influenster this month, and I’m finally getting the chance to review the items I received!
The box contained Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream, Foot Petals Killer Kushionz, Sinful Colors nail polish in the shade Mirror Mirror, Sinful Shine top coat, Good Health Veggie Stix, SoapBox Shampoo & Conditioner, two Yogi Teas in the flavors Vanilla Spice and Sweet Tangerine, and Not Your Mother’s Whip It Up Cream Styling Mousse.
My mother has already claimed ownership of the Soapbox Shampoo & Conditioner and the Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream because I don’t plan on using them.
And now for the review:
1. Botanics Organic Hydrating Day Cream. I love the way this smells. It’s got rose hip, jojoba oil and cocoa butter in it, and the rose hip makes the whole thing smell like pure rose extract. I’m not complaining. It’s lovely. But I already wear a fade cream for my spots so as I said before my mom is keeping it.
2. Foot Petals Killer Kushionz. So I was kind of bummed that I didn’t get the Give ’em the Boot Foot Petals cushion because it’s winter now and I wanted to wear them with my boots but I guess I’ll just stick them in my pumps and wait to wear them to a special occasion or something. They feel quite cushiony, so I expect them to work well in terms of foot comfort.
3. Sinful Colors Mirror Mirror, and Sinful Shine top coat. Okay, so you all probably already know how much I love Sinful Colors nail polish, and they sent me the top coat for this color as well so I was tres happy. Mirror Mirror kind of looks like a crime scene happened on my nails though. It’s an interesting look, and the top coat shine is superb!
Sinful Colors shade Mirror Mirror with Sinful Shine top coat
4. Good Health Veggie Sticks. I’ve been obsessed with Good Health’s veggie snacks since the winter of last year. I was so upset when I opened the Spice Voxbox to find that the bag had popped open 😦 It was only a few sticks that fell out though, so I can still enjoy the rest of the bag.
5. SoapBox Shampoo & Conditioner. This shampoo and conditioner comes in the scent coconut and shea butter―two scents I absolutely adore. I don’t think I’ll be switching from my Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner any time soon though, but I do admire that these are sulfur free. My mom is going to have a field day with these.
6. Yogi Tea, Vanilla Spice and Sweet Tangerine. I’ve tried samples of Yogi Tea in the past and I didn’t like them. The flavors I had before were Roasted Dandelion Spice and Raspberry Ginger, so there’s hope that the new flavors I received in this box taste better.
7. Not Your Mother’s Whip It Up Cream Styling Mousse. I might be dreaming but I think this smells like cake icing and whipped cream. Should I be concerned?
My faves in this box are definitely the Sinful Colors nail polish and the Good Health Veggie Sticks. And you already know my mother’s faves…and she’s dancing off to her room with them…so now it’s time to go enjoy this Spice Voxbox!