*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Back again with a new VoxBox!
I was super excited when I opened the Ivy VoxBox I got from Influenster a few weeks ago. I’ve been getting a lot of customized boxes from them the last few times, so this was a pleasant little mix of random products. There was even some candy thrown in!
This VoxBox contained Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers, two ChapStick DUOs (one in berry sorbet shimmer and another in refreshing watermelon + strawberry kiwi), a Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Facial Cleansing Bar Soap, a Gillette Venus Swirl, and 7th Heaven Foot Soak & Lotion. Very exciting.
Let’s get to the review, shall we?
1. Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers. I ate them all in one shot last week and then I felt guilty. They were just so good. The perfect amount of sour, in my opinion.
2. ChapStick DUO, berry sorbet shimmer & refreshing watermelon + strawberry kiwi. Okay, these are the coolest thing ever. I love the refreshing watermelon! You can attach these to other flavors to make the DUO, which I love because you can carry two flavors along in your makeup bag at once. They smell freaking amazeballs and provide a ton of moisture.
3. Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Facial Cleansing Bar Soap. I’ve heard really great things about this brand, so I’m excited to try this face soap when I’m done with my current tube of Olay Facial Foaming Cleanser.
4. Gillette Venus Swirl. As you may remember, I’ve already had the pleasure of using this amazing razor when I got the Glam VoxBox a while back. Freaking phenomenal! I used it to shave my legs for Easter Sunday. I hibernate during the winter, so werewolf legs are gone now, thanks to Gillette! It looks like they’ve also added more water-activated MoistureGlide™ serum to this one, and I absolutely love it.
5. 7th Heaven Foot Soak & Lotion. These came in Juiced Grapefruit and Pressed Mint respectively. I’m not the type to give my feet any TLC, even though Lord knows they really need them, so I’m willing to try this out. Wish me luck.
My faves in this box are the Trolli Worms and the ChapStick DUOs! Thankfully I can’t finish the Chapstick in a few chews, LOL.
Leave a Reply