Fall really doesn’t know what it wants to do this year. In what four-seasoned universe is it normal to have a 70°F day in the start of November, then have a small bit of snowfall two weeks later, and end the month with a 50°F Thanksgiving?
Hence why I struggled to figure out a theme for this season’s playlist.
If you’ve been paying attention to my social media or the home page of this blog under construction, you’ll notice that I’m a new Etsy shop owner (you can check it out at thewhisperbox.etsy.com)!
In addition to frequent imposter syndrome, I keep having to remind myself that it’s really no big deal if no one buys my photography prints. This is just a fun hobby shop.
But telling myself something is no big deal is rather difficult (those who know me can verify this). I’ll find a million reasons I am to blame for things I cannot control.
So, I’ve made an autumn mini mix for the moments when I take everything too seriously.
Enjoy the No Big Deal mini mix!
1. This is How We Do, Katy Perry. A brief tutorial on realizing how much “this is no big deal.”
2. Blutooth, Blu DeTiger ft. Chromeo. Do whatever, just “cuz [you want to].”
3. You Need to Calm Down, Taylor Swift. I know, Taylor, I know.
4. Seize the Power, Yonaka. The voice in your head knows you’ve been taking it a bit too seriously…
5. Black & White – ADLR Remix, Paco Versailles. “Never don’t you worry about me.”
6. New Gold, Gorillaz ft. Tame Impala & Bootie Brown. Anything involving Tame is game when trying not to panic.
7. Feel Like, Josh Fudge. “Let’s lose a couple days, it’s okay.”
8. High Above the Sun, Magic City Hippies. “I’ll just wait a whole ‘nother winter” because it’s no big deal.
BRB, hoping this playlist cures my autumn anxiety 🥴
Leave a Reply