Since moving to Manhattan, by life’s been a bit hectic, so this is a late monthly faves post.
I spent the first few days of July celebrating Independence Day in Washington D.C. with my parents before the big move, and then I didn’t have much time to enjoy news, TV or YouTube.
So this is going to be a short one. Enjoy my favorites for the month of July 2016!
Favorite News Articles
1. Bill Clinton was amazed by the DNC balloons. Did they not have them at his DNC back when he ran or something?
2. Mr. Potato Head’s makeover. Yup. I dig it.
1. “Verano Mix 2016” by Goldroom. Loving “Low Pressure” by Wild & Free and “It’s a Memory” by Fred Falke on this mix. So. Good!
2. “Summer Romance” by Coral Casino. The bilingual fusion in this is fire!
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Rachel Ballinger get’s the gold. Congrats, girl. You deserve it 🙂
2. Shirtless Nico Tortorella. #niconiconico
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Suits, “To Trouble.” Leave it to Jessica, Harvey and Louis to get baked when the firm is going down the drain.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. PJ gets “Trapped in the 90s.” I wouldn’t mind getting trapped in history with PJ at all.
2. Alonzo Lerone tackles those Arthur memes. My childhood is ruined.