Yes, it is April Fool’s Day. No, this is not a joke. These are actually my March favorites.
Favorite News Articles
1. Mindy Kaling gives women advice in a Buzzfeed interview. You know it’s serious when an interview transcript contains the following: “I can’t get into a lawsuit today. I want to leave BuzzFeed without getting into a lawsuit.”
2. Betty White regrets not having more time with late husband Allen Ludden. Betty, you loved him. There’s no need for regrets here, babe. ❤
3. This 100-year-old belly dancer. I’ll be happy if I can even attempt to Zumba at 100.
4. Internet Explorer is GONE. And the tech world rejoices.
6. Hillary Clinton emojis. But why?
1. “Woodstock” by Jon Bellion. Thank you, Coachella Sleeping Beauty.
2. “Blue” by Marina and the Diamonds. “I just want to be held when I’m scared.”
3. “Buffalo” by Toro y Moi. I’m not sure what to expect from What For? but I’m gonna keep an open mind, because I love the vintage feel of this track.
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. The most dapper dog on St. Patrick’s Day. As seen on Matthew Koma’s Instagram.
2. Alexandra Stan begs Japan to dance. Did she unlock the moves?
3. Ellie Goulding’s new hair style. Super. Gorgeous.
4. Smooches. Featuring SprinkleofGlitter and Zoella.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Castle, “Habeas Corpse.” So many puns, so many dance numbers. Loved it!
2. The Mindy Project, “Best Man.” FOX, please, please let us see what happens on the other side of that door!
3. Pretty Little Liars, “Welcome to the Dollhouse.” Season six is really going to be something.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. iiSuperwomanii is Lana Steele. And she’s one hell of a femme fatale.
2. An Oli White scare compilation. Play this one until midnight on April Fool’s.
April, bring us a shower.