Looks like the animals won’t be the only ones hibernating this winter.
Today is the day I walk across the stage with Hofstra pride to accept my Bachelor’s degree in journalism. And after today I’ll be catching up on all the sleep I’ve missed over the passed 16 years for waking up early to go to school.
Here are 14 dreamy tunes for you to fall asleep to this winter.
1. Feel It All Around, Washed Out: This track is a category five chiller. It’s so chill, you can even feel the winter chillwaves “all around yourself.”
2. The Zone, The Weeknd ft. Drake: These two will put you in the perfect zone to sink your head into that pillow and drift off onto cloud nine.
3. Tendency (Satin Jackets Remix), Estate and Liquid Pegasus: You have a tendency to fall asleep when you’re not supposed to, but this track will make you fall asleep when you need to.
4. Glowing in the Dark (Remix), Cider Sky: This song has the perfect bell-sounding synth to lull you right to sleep.
5. Mess I Made, Parachute: So you’ve made a mess of your sleep schedule. It’s okay. This song will get you back on track.
6. Sarah, RÜFÜS DU SOL: Let the somber vibe of this track put all your sadness to rest so that you can get a good night’s sleep.
7. Favorite Sound, Wilhelm Tell Me: You most definitely will not be “waking up through blurry eyes” tomorrow morning, but this might become your favorite sound.
8. Decorate, Yuna: Let Yuna’s voice decorate your brain with sweet thoughts of blissful slumber.
9. Marching Bands of Manhattan, Death Cab for Cutie: The only thing that’s going to drown is your feeling of constant drowsiness.
10. Dumbing Down of Love, Imogen Heap: Let this lovely British lady sing you a lullaby as you drift away from it all.
11. Sixteen, RAC: The interlude to your dreams awaits you.
12. Silhouette, Active Child ft. Ellie Goulding: Surround yourself with the angelic ambience of Active Child and Ellie Goulding.
13. Quiet Life, Stwo: Time for some piece and quiet.
14. 12, The 1975: This is the last call. The angels of sleep have come to take you away.
Have a healthy and well rested winter 2014!
Leave a Reply