It’s the end of October, and you know what that means…
Halloween and monthly favorites!
This month gave us a taste of the cold weather to come, but October’s pop culture and gossip was enough to warm us right back up!
Favorite News Articles
1. Demi Lovato is engaged. Who’s the lucky guy? A 5-year-old cutie named Grant!
2. Buzzfeed’s “35 Things That’ll Make You Reevaluate Your Entire Existence.” Best Buzzfeed list I’ve seen in a while!
3. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher’s baby girl Wyatt has arrived! Can you guess which baby pic is hers?
4. This kid totally photobombed a Las Vegas newscast. And it was divalicious.
5. Long lost bird returns to British owner speaking Spanish. That was a very educational four year disappearance!
6. Obama meets a jealous boyfriend at the polls. That’s gonna be a story to tell the kids.
1. “Froot” by Marina and the Diamonds. Farewell, Electra Heart. I just love the ominous opera-like vocals and reference to Fellini’s La Dolce Vita. Definitely looking forward to her next album!
2. “Numb” by Nick Jonas. Can’t say I’m not digging his new R&B vibe.
3. “Runaway (U & I)” by Galantis. These guys have mastered the art of baby chipmunk voices.
4. Hellbent by Mystery Skulls ft. Snowblood. Even though I wasn’t that impressed by the album, I really love this pre-released track!
Favorite Celebrity Instagrams
1. Grace and Chester are official. I don’t care if it’s not confirmed. Can they just skip to the engagement announcement already?!
2. Even though Sarah Jessica Parker got in so much trouble for this, I think it’s adorbs.
3. Sawyer Hartman in film noir. Spiffy.
4. Work that flower Jesse. Werk. It.
5. Lucy the Twitter bird. I just love how creative her costumes are!
Favorite TV Episodes
1. New Girl “Dice.” I can’t even begin to imagine what Jess would be like on Tinder!
2. Castle “Clear and Present Danger.” Can I borrow that invisibility costume for a day?
3. Pretty Little Liars “#WeLoveYouToDeAth.” I love how laid back the cast was in their interviews. I especially love how they brought back all the dead characters for the questions!
4. Mindy Project “Crimes & Misdemeanors & Ex-BFs.” I can’t believe she pretended to break up with Danny to get her taxes done. What even.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Rhett & Link’s Good Mythical Morning, “Will It Cereal?” These guys get too excited about drinking the milk from the Skittles test.
2. Taylor Swift’s Diet Coke kitten commercial. She’s drowning in a sea of kitties!
3. Mike Falzone’s Poppy Seed. Too much talent.
4. Meet PewDiePie’s mom and sister! Johanna and Fanny are too cool.
Goodbye, October, and Happy Halloween!
Leave a Reply