Fall is here! Time for pumpkin spice, caramel apples and all those great autumn things!
This month was a series of ups and downs. Here are some of my favorites for September.
Favorite News Articles:
1. Joan Rivers’ funeral requests. In her book I Hate Everyone . . . Starting with Me, she stated that she wanted Meryl Streep at her funeral crying in five different accents. We’ll definitely miss you, Joan.
2. Kate Middleton is pregnant, but that’s not all. The Duke and Duchess want to name the baby Elizabeth Diana Windsor if it’s a girl! Don’t get too morning sick, Kate!
4. Lady Gaga breaks up a fight in the crowd at her concert in Belgium. Little monsters like to bring out their claws, but Mama Gaga ain’t havin’ it!
5. Taylor Swift is Avicii’s long lost sister. Hold on, now…
1. Otoño Mix 2014 by Goldroom. Perfect for the fall season. I’m loving “All the Lights Are Low” by LeSonic feat. Lyon (NTEIBINT Remix) coming in at around 27:20 on the mix.
2. “Blame” by Calvin Harris. Oh, my gosh I cannot wait until his new album comes out in November!
4. “Slow Down” by LIGHTS. Little Machines is so good! I just love LIGHTS so much!
6. “An Immigrant” by Jon Bellion. I’m really mad that his NYC show is sold out. Cruelty!
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Future Mrs. Fitz. Cue all the PLL fans maxing out their credit cards.
2. Grace Helbig and Chester See. If these two aren’t together there’s gonna be a problem. Also, happy birthday, Grace!
Favorite TV Episodes
1. RUSH “Get Lucky”: I still can’t get over that Boss Nova beat down. Too much.
2. The Mindy Project “We’re a Couple Now, Haters”: Two words: DIAMOND DAN. WHAT EVEN IS THIS.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Joey Graceffa and Miranda Sings plan their wedding. I can’t even.
2. Flula is not the apple of your eye. You’ve gotta love that look he does right after he explains the idiom.
3. Mutant spider dog. This is the ultimate troll moment. I would have had a heart attack.
4. Marcus Butler’s roomates. That Pat Sajak hair though…
Goodbye, September, hello October leaves and wind!