Spring is finally here, and it’s time to shed all the blubber you gained during the winter to keep you warm! Getting toned and fit for the summer months could be quite the challenge, but bringing some music along might make your workout more enjoyable.
Whether you’re jogging, lifting weights, running on a treadmill, or just doing some old fashioned push ups, these 10 hard hitting tracks will keep pushing you closer to your workout goals!
1. Glasgow, David Guetta: This fast paced electronic beat will have you working up a sweat at the gym in no time. Try lifting weights to the beat of this one!
2. Ground Shake, DiRTY RADiO: That’s right, keep on running! Don’t be afraid to make the “ground shake, baby!”
3. Autosave, Fedde Le Grand and Patric la Funk: Keep a steady pace on the treadmill with this electronic beat. Perfect track to warm up to.
4. Natural Disaster, Laidback Luke and Example: You’re definitely going to “need some air” when you’re done with this track!
5. Shave It Up, Zedd: Get a little groovy on the exercise bike with this track. Put your back into it!
6. Suspension, LIGHTS: “You’re not close enough”! Keep pumping!
7. Work, Work, Britney Spears: Don’t you wanna “look hot in a bikini”? Then you “better work, work”!
8. Burnin, Gum Me: Feel the burn in your muscles. Own the burn.
9. Can’t Hold Us, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton: Nobody can stop you now. The ceiling can’t even hold you back. Just make sure to stay on the treadmill…
10. Modern Hearts, The Knocks ft. St. Lucia: This song is perfect for a cool down before leaving the gym. Or, the dramatic synth could make you feel like you’re taking the lead in race, slow-mo style. Either one works.
Happy spring, and enjoy your workout!