I was shopping in the Herald Square area last week when I stumbled upon the Macy’s Flower Show. This year has a galactic sort of theme called Journey to Paradisios.
My phone battery was super low, so I didn’t take too many photos. While I didn’t think this theme was executed to its full potential, I did really enjoy the details in some of the smaller floral installations.
I guess galactic isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when I think of spring, much less flowers (are there flowers in space?), so this year’s flower show just wasn’t doing it for me.
I will say that this little terrarium is super adorbs, though!
If you are into things like this, definitely go check out the Macy’s Flower Show before it closes on April 7!
It’s officially winter, so you know what time it is! This year’s winter playlist is taking on a galactic theme in honor of the new Star Wars film that was released earlier this month.
This Winter 2017 Galactic Playlist features a few more upbeat tracks than previous winter playlists, with synth beats, electro pop, and more.
So let’s get to it with this 15-track, space-themed winter warm up!
1. Intro, Mood Robot. Let’s get the mood flowing with an intro from Mood Robot.
2. Curious, Ark Patrol ft. Victoria Zaro. I’d be curious about what would happen if I kissed someone in space too, you know, with gravity and all…
3. Flicker, Many Faces. I’d love to see your many faces flicker, too.
4. Back to the Stars, The Landing. For a sexy time in space, let’s go “back to the stars.”
5. 1901, Phoenix. Takin’ it back to the 20th century.