The Month of Love was quite lovely, and I’m so sad it ended so quickly. Ugh, why does February have to be so short?!
Pop culture brought us a few really insane/cute romantic news stories and some eargasmic tunes (my ears are still ringing well into March 2018, guys).
Let’s take a look at my favorites for February 2018:
Favorite News Articles
1. People are proposing out of avocados. They’re calling them avoboxes. (WHY.)
2. The Obamas revealed their portraits. Simply stunning. Also, is anyone else seeing Sasha when they look at Michelle’s?
3. That awks moment when Bekah from The Bachelor supposedly went missing. My parents would probably file a missing person’s report too if I didn’t answer their calls and texts within 24 hours, tbh.
1. “Midnight Summer Jam” by Justin Timberlake. Basically the “Let the Groove Get In” equivalent on this new album. I cannot get enough!
2. “Taste (Moon Boots Remix)” by Rhye. 2018 is looking pretty swell for the remixes 😉
3. “Music to My Ears” by Keys N Krates ft. Tory Lanez. I really love it when producers don’t hold back on the violins. The title of this track just says it all.
4. “Change Your Mind” by Miike Snow. The Fifty Shades Freed soundtrack has an interesting lineup, and Miike Snow showed up with the help of some amazing violins.
5. “We Were Here (DCF & Grey Grey Remix)” by LIGHTS. It’s as if this song was made to be remixed!
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Amy Schumer is a married woman! Best wishes ❤
2. Tamera Mowry and Adam Housley on Valentine’s Day. COUPLE GOALS.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Scandal, “Army of One.” Since when did “Hit Me Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears become a lullaby?!
2. Grown-ish, “Who Gon Stop Me.” Rest of this episode aside, I could not stop laughing at the scene where Aaron is at the pharmacy IN HIS ROBE. I’M DONE.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Rhye’s “Count to Five” music video. So sassy and wonderfully filmed. I think the Asian dancer in the black long-sleeved crop top is my fave.
2. Loepsie and Robbert do a relationship Q&A. When your boyfriend says the most touching things to make you cry on camera 😥
Drowning in March Madness.