Behold, Election Day is upon us.
I’m so glad October is over and we can get ready to move passed all of this!
I can’t lie, October was a pretty good month for music and YouTube. The news articles weren’t too shabby either.
Enjoy my faves for the month of October 2016:
Favorite News Articles
1. The Locker Room Talk parody. Who doesn’t love a good parody (esp. when NY Mag is involved)?
2. Mowmen. Officially the best typo the year. What even.
3. There’s going to be a Taylor Swift exhibit in NYC. In November. My year is has been MADE.
1. “Parhelia” by REFLEX. I was unaware that they were making new music. Such a lovely unexpected surprise for me!
2. “There’s No Need” by Empire of the Sun. This song is very Daft Punk, and I like that.
3. “Control Myself” by LEISURE. What is it going to take to get these guys to come to NYC within the next month or so?
Favorite Celeb Instagrams
1. Hilary Duff is back as Wendy? Hellz YES.
2. Gabby Lindley looking fierce. Flower crowns rule.
Favorite TV Episodes
1. Lucifer, “Liar Liar Slutty Dress on Fire.” I can’t stop laughing at the part where she’s dancing at Lux and Lucifer loses his mind.
2. How to Get Away with Murder, “Is Somebody Really Dead.” Three words: Cotton. Eye. Joe.
Favorite YouTube Videos
1. Elliott Morgan’s poem. This took some turns. Awkward ones.
2. Zoella and Alfie do yoga. Animated yoga. Isn’t this the cutest thing ever?!
3. Mike Falzone’s boohooMAN fashion show. I don’t get why his friends are so mean to him. I really like his fashion photo poses.
4. Ryan Abe’s dog is a bad boy. Like, how could he?! Nice save though.
Leave a Reply