If you’ve been tasked with creating this year’s Halloween party playlist and you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed, it’s time to sit back and take a listen to a few tracks that will definitely get your guests on their feet. From electronic dance to dark pop, this Halloween party playlist is going to have your party pumpin’ blood (no, not really…at least I hope not…).
Below are 17 tracks that I’ve curated to spookify your Halloweekend 2015. Enjoy!
1. Paralyzed, Mystery Skulls: Try not to become paralyzed by the first costumed guy or girl you come in contact with at the party(ies) you attend this weekend.
2. Maneater, Nelly Furtado: Let’s stay away from the maneaters in the room for the night, shall we?
3. Blue Jeans, Lana Del Rey (Gesaffelstein Remix): This one goes out to the wallflowers in the room.
4. Doomsday, NERO: Feel that heavy synth pumping through your bloodstream.
5. Afterburner, Futurecop! feat. Renegade: Do you feel that eeriness in the intro?
6. Feed Me Diamonds, MNDR (RAC Remix): If you’re going to be eating anything that night let it be anything but actual diamonds. We don’t need any real paramedics showing up at the party, please and thank you.
7. Houdini, Foster the People (RAC Mix): “Sometimes I wanna disappear…”
8. Teeth, Lady Gaga: All those in Lady Gaga inspired costumes please rise to this occasion.
9. Afraid of the Dark, MKTO: It’s okay to be afraid of the dark. Just dance the fear away.
10. Don’t Move, Phantogram: Are you going to obey Phantogram’s command to “keep your body still”?
11. Yellow Flicker Beat, Lorde: Try out some of Lorde’s infamous dance moves on the dance floor. Tonight it will be totally cool, I promise.
12. In the Dark, Dev: Just keep on “dancin’ in the dark.”
13. Ragdoll, Ashlee Simpson: Don’t you dare let anyone throw you around, even if you’re dressed up as a ragdoll for the night.
14. Dancing With Your Ghost, Cazzette feat. Sterling Fox: I hope this is a friendly ghost you’re dancing with for this number…
15. Here, Alessia Cara: I’ll tell you what you’re doing here. You’re here to dance.
16. Road Trip, Darius: Time to slow things down with a little bit of Darius.
17. Ghost Town, Adam Lambert: Is your heart feeling like a “ghost town” yet?
Have a happy and safe Halloweekend 2015!
Leave a Reply