The amount of boho and vintage fashion at Coachella 2017 in Indio, California was simply outstanding!
Slumdog Millionaire‘s Freida Pinto caught my eye in a well put together boho chic ensemble while visiting the H&M tent at the music festival this year.
She wore a green khaki tie front wide-leg pant with an off-the-shoulder crop top and a black fedora. It’s the perfect outfit for a festival, as the weather changes throughout the day, leaving you feeling not too hot and not too cold all at once.
My fave part of the outfit is the fedora. I have a small collection of fedoras myself, and I wouldn’t mind adding one like Freida’s to it.
See below for similar items to copy the look!
1. Neiman Marcus, $575.00
2. Shopbop, $90.30
3. Gap, $59.95
4. Matches Fashion, $398.00
5. IFCHIC, $195.00
6. Farfetch, $167.00
I only watch the Super Bowl for two reasons:
1. for the Halftime Show,
2. for the commercials.
Just being honest here.
There were so many commercials that were banned from the Super Bowl this year, including Scarlett Johansson’s sassy SodaStream commercial (tear, tear, sniff sniff).
Of those that actually did air, here were my faves:
1. Cheerios: I absolutely love the fact that this interracial family is back with another Cheerios commercial. She seems really serious about that dog!
2. Audi: I am a sucker for small dogs, but this is just downright scary.
3. Beats Music: Goldilocks, the music edition, starring Ellen Degeneres? Love. It.
4. H&M: MTV knows how it is.
Beckham is a distraction, not a sales pawn!
5. Wonderful Pistachios: I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the second half of this commercial featuring Stephen Colbert.
I look forward to seeing these commercials replay throughout the rest of the winter.
Which commercial was your fave?