It is finally starting to feel like autumn outside in NYC (no more random 90° F days in the middle of a 60° F week)!
This fall, I thought it would be nice to create a playlist to listen to after a long day of work while relaxing in a cozy essential oil-filled bath or whilst practicing my favorite yoga poses. Self-care is so important during seasonal changes, especially when your body is trying to figure out how to adjust to the weather.
So light your favorite fall candle, draw yourself an aromatic bath, or lay out your yoga mat and enjoy these relaxing tunes that’ll provide the perfect mood for your well-deserved self-care session.
1. Feel It All Around, Washed Out. You must feel self-care all around for this fall treatment to be effective.
2. Blowback, Galimatias. If you know, you know 😉
3. Warm Water, Banks. The perfect beat to soak in this very kind of temperature.
4. Hands, ALPINE. It is MORE than okay to feel the rain on your hands, darling.
5. Lost In the Moment, Darius ft. Wayne Snow. Self-care hour is just the right moment to get lost in.
6. Heaven, Clairo. Relax to the sound of Clairo’s vocals.
7. Sirens, SHOR. Don’t be troubled by the sirens.
8. Sail Away, Møme ft. Ricky Ducati. It’s okay to not be okay sometimes.
9. Neon, Magdalena Bay. A reminder that you deserve all the things you want, so visualize and take them.
10. Phoenix, Rhye. Your remarkable inner phoenix is rising.
11. Floating, Alina Baraz ft. Khalid. Go “skinny dipping deep inside [your own] head” (pleasant thoughts only).
12. Freedom, Emma Louise. Feel it.
13. Sade in the 90s, Qveen Herby. Permission to be jaded granted.
Leave a Reply