So it’s the middle of spring and you’ve kind of been falling short on your workout goals. It’s okay!
Instead of forcing yourself to run a certain amount of miles everyday to burn calories, turning on some fierce Zumba and soca beats and dancing up a storm in your room for 45 minutes might help you burn fat more effectively.
In other words, why dread shredding the pounds when you can just dance them off?
Here are 14 of my favorite dance workout songs for getting that summer bod ready:
1. Shape of You (Latin Remix), Ed Sheeran ft. Zion & Lennox. Let’s warm this workout up with a little bit of praise for your present (and future) body.
2. Differentology, Bunji Garlin. You ready?
3. Sexy and I Know It (Glee Cast Version) ft. Ricky Martin. “Menealo, man, yeah.”
4. That Love, Shaggy. The only thing you won’t be missing are those pounds!
5. Fever, Vybz Kartel. Are you feeling the fever yet?
6. Get Ugly, Jason Derulo. “Let’s lose control.”
7. Watch Out For This (Bumaye), Major Lazer ft. Busy Signal, The Flexican & FS Greenu. Can your waistline resist?
8. Velocidade 6, Mulher Melancia. Time to pop that booty at full speed!
9. LUV, Torey Lanez. “I don’t know ’bout you” but burning calories “ain’t a crime.”
10. El Amor, El Amor, Zumba Fitness. Is this workout making you feel cuckoo?
11. Bicycle Ride, Vybez Kartel. “Ride ’til the bicycle bruk off, bruk off.”
12. Sorry, Justin Beiber. Never apologize for losing weight.
13. Perfect Strangers, Jonas Blue. “Come on, come on, come on,” keep moving!
14. Closer, The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey. Cool it down now.
Happy spring workout!
Leave a Reply