It’s that time of the year again when the leaves start to dry up and fall off the trees, leaving your favorite parks covered in crunchy yet colorful landscapes.
For those of you that enjoy long autumn walks, here’s a little playlist to keep you company.
1. Manipulator, MADEIRA. Let’s manipulate the weather so it’ll be warm enough to take a nice walk in the park.
2. Crystals, ARDENCY feat. Icelandia. Some synth vibes from ARDENCY and Icelandia to guide you along.
3. Dekire, Charles Murdoch feat. Oscar Key Sung. These soft vocals from Oscar Key Sung are just the thing you need this fall.
4. Riptide, NTEIBINT. In the spirit of Halloween…
5. Bite, Troye Sivan. “Don’t you wanna see a man up close?”
6. Let It Happen, Tame Impala. This one is sure to put a pep in your step.
7. People, Kye Kye. A little serenade by Olga from Kye Kye.
8. Standard, Empress Of. If you start to “see a man who isn’t there,” I’d run back home immediately.
9. Pray to God, Calvin Harris, feat. HAIM. Let’s just hope you don’t run into any Wiccans in the woods.
10. Dead End Thrills, Cubicolor. The only moment when reaching a dead end in the woods seems thrilling.
11. Details, Andrew Belle. “You think the devil is gonna let on that you’re in the details?”
12. Touch Me, Superhumanoids. For the victory walk home.
Have an amazing autumn season!