If you know me well enough, you’ll know that the only reason I watch the Super Bowl is for the commercials. And halftime.
Halftime with Katy Perry, Lenny Kravitz, and Missy Elliot was spectacular. The commercials? Well, they didn’t really live up to my expectations this year.
There were a few, though, that I really enjoyed. Here are my top 5 favorite commercials that aired during Super Bowl XLIX:
1. T-Mobile. This commercial was really hyped up in the days leading to Super Bowl Sunday, and Kim Kardashian definitely delivered.
2. Nationwide. Mindy Kaling. Matt Damon. They had me hook, line and sinker.
3. Esurance. The extended version of this commercial is “kind of like” everything right now. I’m not even a Breaking Bad fan and I loved it!
4. Loctite. Can we have a tutorial for this choreography please?
5. Fiat. Oh. My. Gosh. This was the best of all the Super Bowl 2015 commercials. Freaking brilliant, that little blue pill!
I really hope they play more of these 5 and less of the not so good commercials over the next few weeks.