Everyone made gift guides for you to figure out what to buy others, but what about the gift guide to figure out what to buy yourself?
It’s nice to have a few people give you money so you can determine your own gift-giving destiny. It’s much easier to get stuck with a whole bunch of cash and gift cards than a pile of unwanted gifts.
Here are a few suggestions as to what you should treat yourself with this Christmas.
1. Lush Bath Bombs, $6.25/each, $72.95/set, Lush USA.
It’s been a long year. Go take a relaxing bath with one of these glorious bath bombs from Lush Cosmetics.
2. Portable Charger Stick, $18.39, Focus Camera.
Make this the year you don’t run out of phone battery.
3. Nutribullet, $89.99, Macy’s.
Start the year healthy with the infamous Nutribullet. Marcus Butler and Niomi will show you how…
(Cheaper Alternative: Magic Bullet, $49.99, Macy’s)
4. Headphone Hoodie, $19.99, Rakuten.
Jam out to your favorite tunes in your favorite hoodie!
5. Dancing Water Speakers, $29.99, Boscovs.
Who’s got the better moves, you or the water speakers?
6. Spotify Premium, $0.99/3 months,* Spotify.
What better way to use items 4 and 5 than with Spotify Premium! I just got the three month deal, which expires on New Year’s Eve,* and I love it! Take your music underground, and listen without shuffle!
7. Tablet Pillow Holder, $19.88, Walmart.
Quit straining your neck. Get a tablet pillow.
Whatever you decide to buy, I hope you enjoy it! Happy Holidays!
Leave a Reply