Fall weather is finally upon us! In these stressful times, I find nothing more relaxing than inhaling my favorite scents, including lavender and cinnamon.
So, I thought it would be fun to create an autumn playlist inspired by some of the scents of fall. So brew your favorite flavor of coffee or tea and drop some essential oil in your diffuser while chilling to these tunes!
1. Lavender and Velvet, Alina Baraz. To be honest, if Alina Baraz’s voice were a scent, I’d bathe in it.
2. Tea & Poetry, Hello Harry, Thomas Garcia. Autumn is the best time for sipping tea and writing poetry while wrapped up in a cozy blanket.
3. Coffee, Sylvan Esso. “Get up, get down,” and smell the warm coffee.
4. Mint, Qveen Herby. Money mint? Peppermint? I’ll take both, please and thank you.
5. Cinnamon, Hayley Williams. Some spooky vocals from out fave Paramore gal.
6. Almond Eyes, Novaa. Almond eyes, almond nuts, almond milk.
7. Orange Trees, MARINA. Gotta get that vitamin C this fall.
8. Peach, Broods. A tune for when you’re trying to stay peachy and calm.
9. Myrrh, Coubo. A calming instrumental to play with your senses.
10. Ginger Tea, Jarreau Vandal. Polishing off this playlist with some spicy tea.
Happy fall, y’all!
Leave a Reply