The weather has finally become more autumn-like, so it’s time for a fall playlist!
Since the year is almost over and I’m sure I’m not the only one scrambling to get a million and one things done before the end of December, I’ve decided to make this year’s fall playlist concentration themed.
Whether you’re trying to get a huge work project done or finish up a book you’ve been attempting to read all year, enjoy this Complete Concentration playlist featuring the coolest instrumentals I could find!
1. Mountains, Darius. Time to move mountains (of work, that is).
2. advance, vowl. Doesn’t this just put you in the zone?
3. Edelweiss, Møme. Lifting your spirits for a productive day.
4. Flight of the Pterodactyl, Christian Martin & Ardalan. This is what a a concentrated brain sounds like.
5. Latin Jackets, Satin Jackets. Here’s a reeeeally long instrumental to keep you focused.
6. Upper Peninsula, Patricia feat. Terekke. A little soothing tune to moved you along.
7. Hours, Tycho. Try not to count the hours. The finished product is worth it!
8. Ocean Floor Kisses, Galimatias. Let’s take your mind on a trip down under.
9. La montagne, Février. You’ll get over this montagne (hill).
10. Sienna, Private Agenda. When the agenda is to get shxt done, Private Agenda is your band.
11. Frontiers, Stwo. Crunch time.
12. Chook Tribes, Animal Feelings. This is how it feels to be nearly finished.
13. Chamomile Tea, Chance Thrash. Make sure to reward yourself with a delicious coup of tea when you’re done with your task. You deserve it 😉
Happy fall concentrating!