Summer is here, and you know what that means?
It’s party time! And what’s a party without a hip twirling, booty shakin’ dance party playlist?
Here are 20 danceable songs for your summer 2014 dance party:
1. Rock That Body, Black Eyed Peas: You can’t just stand in the corner and pretend no one will notice you at a summer dance party. So get out on the dance floor and “rock that body”!
2. I Love You, Belinda ft. Pitbull: Go ahead, dance with a stranger. You might even fall in love…
3. While We’re in Love, Viceroy (Oliver Nelson Remix): By all means, have fun, but don’t do anything stupid with a mysterious stranger while you’re in love with someone else.
4. I Look to You, Miami Horror ft. Kimbra: This jazz infused track will take you to the future and back.
5. Paris (Party Mix), David Guetta: Ain’t no party like a party in Paris.
6. We Found Love, Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna: It’s true. You can find love on the dance floor.
7. September, St. Lucia: This heavy synth beat will have you and your group of friends jumping all over the dance floor.
8. Love Slayer, Joe Jonas: The dance floor is the place where you can cause “nothin’ but trouble, babe.”
9. Jack, Breach: “I want your body, everybody wants your body, so let’s jack.”
10. Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever), The Ready Set: Don’t be afraid to grab a cutie’s hand when your favorite song comes on!
11. Save the Day, Selena Gomez: Dance until the “night starts slipping away.”
12. #thatPOWER, Will.i.am ft. Justin Bieber: You’ve got the power. Now dance.
13. Blackout, Breathe Carolina: “Can you handle the pace”? Don’t blackout. Just. Keep. Dancing.
14. Beam Me Up (Kill Mode Radio Edit), CAZZETTE: Let this track beam you right back to life.
15. Colors, Nadia Oh: Make rainbow love on the dance floor.
16. Crazy, Alexandra Stan: Just go crazy. No one cares how weird you dance…
17. All Night Long ft. Missy Elliot and Timbaland: “Don’t make plans.” We’re gonna dance “all night long.”
18. Disco Romancing (Video Edit), Elena: “Dance until the sun comes up.”
19. Party Rock Anthem, LMFAO: Never apologize for party rockin’.
20. Tonight is the Night, Outasight: Tonight is the night to let your body feel the beat, and lose yourself in the music. Don’t hold back.
Have a happy and safe summer 2014!
Leave a Reply